This Week: October 26th - 30th, 2015
Pumpkin Museum @ 11:45
Next Week: November 2nd - 6th, 2015
GEAR IS DUE
Lewis & Clark Adventure OVERNIGHT
Depart @ 8:30am
Lewis & Clark Adventure
Return @ 4:30pm
- Math Homework (due Friday 10/30), Click HERE for electronic copy
- Read, Read, Read (at least 30 minutes daily)
- Binder/Reading Log: In order to help students develop the skill of responsibility. They will be asked to transport their binder back and fourth to school. This means students need to take their binder home every day and return it to school the next morning. Binders will NOT go home over the weekend. In order to help with accountability, students will be asked to complete a Daily Reading Log. Reading Logs will be checked in and shared with Becky every morning.
Announcements & Events
- Pumpkin Book Project MUSEUM: Friday 10/30 @ 11:45. This week the fourth graders will be working hard on transforming a pumpkin into a favorite book character. Please plan to view our work on Friday October 30th @ 11:45 in the fourth grade classroom.
- Lewis and Clark Adventure: Wednesday 11/4 & Thursday 11/5
- Chaperone/Driver for Lewis and Clark Overnight Trip: Wednesday 11/4-Thursday 11/5: In order to make this trip a success, we need ONE MORE driver/chaperone. If you are interested/available, please let me know ASAP