This Week: November 9th - 13th, 2015
No School (Veteran's Day)
No School (Professional Development)
No School (Grading Day)
Next Week: November 16th - 20th, 2015
Yoga @ 8:15
ART @ 1:25-2:45
Library @ 10:20-11
Guidance @ 1:00
OBOB Group B
Since we have a short week together, I would like to try something new for homework. On Monday, students will receive a homework packet that includes daily reading expectations, 4 writing assignments, and 1 math assignment (electronic copy). Feedback regarding assignments are welcomed from parents and students.
Due Monday 11/16
- Reading Log
- Exercise Log
- 2 x Thank You Letters
- 2 x Reading Response Letters
- 1 x Math Fluency Practice Page
Announcements & Events
- Every Kid in a Park: On Friday your fourth grader should have brought home a pass or ID card from our visit to Fort Clatsop. This pass is your family's free admission to any National Park between now and August 2016. More information about this special (4th graders only) opportunity, please visit https://everykidinapark.gov/
- Progress Report Letter from Mr. Jeff (Word Document)
- Operation Gratitude (Donations Due Tuesday 11/10): Wondering what to do with all
the left over Halloween candy in your house? City View will be taking donations of candy that will be sent to support our military troops overseas. The program is called Operation Gratitude and we will ship our candy to them and they will disperse the candy to the troops! You can find more information here: operationgratitude.com
- City View Gear (Orders Due Monday 11/16): Get ready to show your City View spirit! Gear order forms are now available! We have t-shirts, hoodies, polos and more! If you would like to purchase items with the school logo, you'll find the order form HERE. Please contact Holly Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Orders due by Monday, November 16th. Payments should be made out to City View PTSA.
- Canned Food Drive (Until Mid December): Our annual Canned Food Drive has begun! Items to donate include: unexpired canned food, boxed cereal, non-refrigerated items, boxed pasta. Unfortunately, we cannot accept: anything in glass containers, bags of food that could get crushed under a lot of weight, anything requiring refrigeration/freezing, expired food. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please let me (Becky) or Ms. Whitney know!