This Week: September 14th - 18th, 2015
Next Week: September 21st - 25th, 2015
First Day of PE
BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT @ 6:30
Wolf Walk Fundraiser
Announcements & Events
- Picture Day: CVCS will be using Apple of My Eye Photography for school photos again this year. Picture Days will be on Monday 9/14 and Tuesday 9/15. Fourth Graders are scheduled for Tuesday between 9:15-9:45am. The process this year will be a bit different than before. NO ORDERS will take place before the pictures are taken. Once the photos are ready, you will receive a web link to view the photos and order online. Questions? Please email Becky Mills, CVCS Office Manager at email@example.com
- Vision Screening: Pacific University School of Optometry will be completing vision screenings for all students on September 14th & 15th.
- Back to School Night, Thursday September 24th @ 6:30: This is a great opportunity to learn about what will happen in fourth grade this year. We will talk about class schedule/structures, expeditions, curriculum, homework, and any other question you might have. Each teacher will be running 2 sessions, so families with multiple children can attend each class. Please note this is a PARENT ONLY EVENT, no students please.
- Read, Read, Read (Daily, at least 30 minutes)
- City View News & Classroom Newsletter (Read to/with Parents)
- Newsletter Parent Survey
- Binder/Reading Log: In order to help students develop the skill of responsibility. They will be asked to transport their binder back and fourth to school. This means students need to take their binder home every day and return it to school the next morning. Binders will NOT go home over the weekend. In order to help with accountability, students will be asked to complete a Daily Reading Log. Reading Logs will be checked in and shared with Becky every morning.