This Week: October 10th - 14th, 2016
Next Week: October 17th - 21st, 2016
Fall Expedition Begins
ART @ 1:25-1:45
Library @ 10:20
Reading Buddies @ 11-11:30
Announcements & Events
- Please CLICK HERE to SIGN UP for Student Led Conferences. If you are having technical difficulties or don't see a time that works for you, please send me an email and I can facilitate.
- Students should plan to attend conferences with parents as they will be in the "driver's seat" during the conference. This will be an opportunity to for students to share their goals; as well as some time for us to meet as a team to discuss how to best support your fourth grader.
- Depart: Wednesday 10/26 @ 7:30 AM (BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS)
- Return: Thursday 10/27 @ 4:00PM
- The Plan: We will be traveling to several sites along the Washington/Oregon border to visit locations along the Corps of Discovery's path. Specifically, we are planning to visit Dismal Nitch, Station Camp, Cape Disappointment, Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center, Fort Clatsop, and the Astoria Column. We will spend the night in yurts at Cape Disappointment.
- More details (including packing list) will be sent home Monday 10/17
- As always, if you have any questions/comments/concerns, you can reach me at email@example.com
Last Week ...
| || |