This Week: October 3rd - 7th, 2016
Engineering Hour (Makers Time)
ART @ 1:25-1:45
Library @ 10:20
- - -
Back to School Night 6:15-7:00
Reading Buddies @ 11-11:30
Next Week: October 10th - 14th, 2016
Announcements & Events
Please see details below about the reschedule:
- 4th Grade Back to School Night: Thursday (10/6) 6:15-7:00: This is a great opportunity to learn about what will happen in fourth grade this year. We will talk about class schedule/structures, expeditions, curriculum, homework, and any other question you might have. Please note this is a PARENT ONLY EVENT, no students please.
- If you cannot attend this event for any reason, I will send home a packet with your fourth grader on Friday 10/7. This packet will include handouts about the year, as well as a couple of IMPORTANT PARENT SURVEYS, please plan to have your fourth grader turn those into me ASAP
- Goal Setting Conferences: Wednesday 10/12 & Thursday 10/13
- Please CLICK HERE to SIGN UP for Student Led Conferences. If you are having technical difficulties or don't see a time that works for you, please send me an email and I can facilitate.
- Students should plan to attend conferences with parents as they will be in the "driver's seat" during the conference. This will be an opportunity to for students to share their goals; as well as some time for us to meet as a team to discuss how to best support your fourth grader.
Shout Outs & Booyahs!
Thank you to Team LeClair, Team Evans-Healy, and Team Hassouneh for adding snacks to our Snack Drawer. Thank you so much for your support and snacks!
- Attend Back to School Night (details above)
- Attend Goal Setting Conferences (details above)
- Parent Volunteer Monday afternoons from 1:15-2:15 during our Makers Time.
- Snack Donations: Fourth grade is now accepting snack donations. Items that do not need to be refrigerated are preferred. Examples include: granola bars, fruit cups, fruit leathers, crackers, etc.