This Week: March 14 - 18th, 2016
Yoga @ 8:15
ART @ 1:25-2:45
Library @ 10:20-11
Next Week: Spring Break
Homework (due WEDNESDAY 3/16)
- Science Fair Poster Board (due Wednesday 3/16): On Wednesday 3/16, fourth grade students should come to school with their completed Science Fair posters. Students who are taking advantage of the In Class Option, will work on their poster in a small group during class time.Examples:
- There will be no additional homework this week.
Announcements & Events
- Grandparents Day (RVSP by 3/9): City View PTSA is hosting a Grandparents Day on Wednesday, March 16, 2016. We need your help with addressing the postcards. Your children came home with 2 postcards last week and we would like you to place addresses and stamps on the cards to mail to the grandparents. They do not need to be mailed if you can it hand to them. We need an RSVP by Wednesday, March 9. Since we do not have a cafeteria, it would be helpful if Grandparents (or special senior) brought a lunch. Thank you for you help.
- Science Fair: Friday 3/18 The annual City View Science Fair will take place on Friday 3/18. Fourth graders will be responsible for sharing their projects with the school community between 10:50-11:20. Parents and families are invited to attend. Volunteers also needed to
- As of Thursday there were no volunteers from City View to help review science fair projects, and they would like to get some participation from our parents (and grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, etc!) The City View Students have been hard at work on their science fair projects.Each entry needs to be reviewed by people with some science background. Can you or someone you know with experience in teaching, engineering or science-related careers help our students? The fair covers all science topics, so many areas of expertise are welcomed. Reviewers assess the entries, interview students and complete a brief evaluation form. There will be a short training before the event.
- The City View Science Fair is Friday, March 18, 2015 from 8:45 am - 11:00 am.
- Please let us know if you, or someone you know, can help on CVCS Science Fair day! (Even one hour or thirty minutes would help.)